Our office is located at 207 W. Main St. in the heart of historic downtown Lowell, Michigan.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist. Reagan Family Dentistry is dedicated to providing quality dental care in a safe, comfortable and caring environment. We offer sensible treatments at a fair price, and will help you make informed decisions regarding your dental health every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment or treatment plan, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. Appointments may be requested online, or call our office for an appointment at 616-897-7179.
At Reagan Family Dentistry, we are committed to helping you get the most out of your insurance benefits. Before your treatment, we will work with you to review your insurance policy and determine your options. Please check with your insurance company prior to treatment to find out what they will cover. We will also verify coverage with your insurance carrier. We will be happy to file your insurance claims for you.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, as well as Care Credit. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please contact our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral Camera
- State-of-the-art sterilization techniques
- Nitrous Oxide at no extra cost
Our practice shares a common vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession, and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels, including participation in annual continuing education courses.